Use water as your medicine
For centuries, human beings have searched in vain for an elixir for perfect health and a cure for all diseases. This book has all aspects of this single miracle: plain, safe drinking water taken in ample quantities. Discover why you should never wait to be thirsty, before drinking water. Learn about a method that is gentler, more natural and faultless in flushing wastes from your body than harsh and unnatural alternatives like purgatives and enemas.
By drinking ample amounts of water, the resulting thin blood (i.e., of low viscosity):
– enables your heart to work less but more efficiently
– Speeds the flow of oxygen and nutrients to every part of your body and thereby increases your energy level
– Prevents pimples, eczema, boils and other skin blemishes
– Makes the skin younger, lovelier and more beautiful
– Rids the body of constipation, unpleasant breath and related digestive problems
– Prevents asthma-related or sickle cell crises
– Prevents strokes, heart attacks, cancer, etc.
– Cures stubborn diseases that doctors have given up as incurable and terminal.
Related advice is given on food intake, the need to have regular physical exercise and regular oppurtunities for your body to perspire and to rest.