Spoken English made easy
This book is a self-study guide for Spoken English. It is designed in such a way so that people of all age groups can aquire good working knowledge of the language in a short time and can learn at home without a teacher. e whole course is divided into sixty days. One will start Speaking English after studying only a few chapters of it and will get proficiency in Speaking English fluently after completion of this course. This book is divided into four steps. The first step includes all the ‘Essential topics for Spoken English. Step two focuses on all the’ Important Grammatical topics. Step three is ‘Increase your Vocabulary’ and step four is ‘Practice Conversation’. There is also a Special Chapter on Letter Writing.
This book will function as an invaluable tool for gaining fluency in Spoken English and for Effective Writing.
– With new and easy techniques of learning.
– Essential for Spoken English and Competitive Exams.
– Helpful in avoiding pronunciation errors.
– Practical Grammar concepts are explained in simplest form.
– Numerous topics on conversations and word power.
– Special chapter on letter writing.
– English-Hindi Dictionary.
– Free one Home Tutor Video Cd.
– Useful for both Hindi and English Medium Students.
– Complete Book on Spoken, Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing etc.