Be the hands and feet: living out god’s love for all his children
IF A MAN BORN WITHOUT ARMS OR LEGS CAN BE THE HANDS AND FEET OF JESUS, SO CAN YOU.
Do you want to be a messenger of God, spreading the greatest news ever told-but you don’t know where to start? Or maybe you are eager to share your faith with others, but you can’t get past feeling little awkward, or you fear being seen as pushy or uncool? Regardless of what might be holding you back, Nick Vujicic has written this inspirational and compelling book for you.
As one of the world’s foremost evangelists, who has overcome severe physical disabilities, Nick understands the hesitant feelings, and he has learned how to share Christ in many ways that you will find comfortable and fulfilling.
Sharing never-before-told stories about his life’s journey, including spiritual challenges and a near-death experience, Nick details examples of ways he has shared his faith with othersfrom family members to strangers to presidents to prime ministers. In this engaging and motivating book, he offers innovative ways for you to help others walk in faith too.
In Be the Hands and Feet, Nick will encourage and guide you to:
– Become an agent of inspiration and hope for a world in need of God’s love and grace.
– Grow strong enough to share your Christian faith with others.
– Answer even the hardest questions from those who doubt your faith.
– Help others find the path to everlasting life.
– Join with other Christians to multiply the power of your words and deeds.